Page 81 of 305 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091131181 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 810 of 3042

Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #801
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    XS is on the greatest hits? Weird, never expected that.

    Currently playing:

    Xenogears
    FrontMission4
    PSO eps 1 and 2 GCN
    SSBM
    GGXX
    Fire Emblem 7
    Phantasy Star 4

  2. #802
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    XS is on greatest hits!? Damn! I want a normal copy!

  3. #803
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beat R&C today.

    I also didn't expect it to get on there so quickly. When I first saw it, it surprised me.

  4. #804
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Nevan: Did you said you're waiting for Simpsons Hit And Run? It's here in hungary long time ago for really cheap prises!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img]

  5. #805
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm waiting for it to drop $20. :-p

    It's been here awhile, just hasn't dropped down to what I want to pay for it yet.

    I guess I'll practice my unzoomed Sniper Rifle skillz on Halo later on tonight, and try to figure out a good 2vs2 strat for Wizard CTF.

  6. #806
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would have thought its worth $20, i mean, thats cheaper than $21...

  7. #807
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I think it's still about $40. And since I'm cheap I refuse to buy it. I'm also waiting for Driv3r to drop a little bit also.

    That's why I'm buying Xenosaga soon, because it went cheap.

  8. #808
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Driv3r's titles=teh stupid.

    Oh, I thought you meant it was already $20!

  9. #809
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea. It is a stupid title, but I played the game in EB for XBox, and I liked it. So I'll get it when it drops in price.

  10. #810
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    In Hungary, it costs 3 or 4 thousand HUF, that's about 20$... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •